Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Project, New Year

After being inspired by my step-sister who, last year read over 115 books, I have decided to keep track of my own readings. I read a TON of books. I have an e-reader that my husband got me as a Christmas present in '09 and since then you can't keep it out of my hands. To give you a rough idea of what I read last year, here's a partial list :

  • Witch & Wizard
  • The Lovely Bones
  • The Princess Bride
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
  • The Girl who Played with Fire
  • Eat, Pray, Love
  • The Da Vinci Code
  • The Lost Symbol
  • The Golden Compass - 1
  • The Subtle Knife - 2
  • The Amber Spyglass - 3
  • 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder
  • 2 Strawberry Shortcake Murder
  • 13 Plum Pudding Murder
  • 7 Peach Cobbler Murder
  • 11 Candy Cane Murder
  • 3 Blueberry Muffin Murder
  • 5 Fudge Cupcake Murder
  • 4 Lemon Meringue Pie Murder
  • 6 Sugar Cookie Murder
  • 10 Carrot Cake Murder
  • 9 Key Lime Pie Murder
  • 8 Cherry Cheesecake Murder
  • 12 Cream Puff Murder
  • House of Night 01 - Marked
  • House of Night 02 - Betrayed
  • House of Night 03 - Chosen
  • House of Night 04 - Untamed
  • Quidditch Through The Ages
  • The Tales of Beedle the Bard
  • Harry Potter Prequel
  • Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
  • 7 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
  • Chronicles of Narnia - Complete Collection
  • Dear John
  • Outlander 01 - Cross Stitch
  • Outlander 02 - Dragonfly in Amber
  • Outlander 03 - Voyager
  • Outlander 04 - The Drums of Autumn
  • 1 - The Lightning Thief
  • 2 -The Sea of Monsters
  • 3 - The Titan's Curse
  • 4 - The Battle of the Labyrinth
  • 5 - The Last Olympian


 

As you can see, I don't really have a favorite author or topic really. I read just for the fun of reading. In this blog, I want to keep track of all of those books and post a little blurb about what they were about and how good (or bad) they were. This is mainly just a journal for me and my own entertainment! Here's hoping I can keep it going for the whole year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment